Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Motivation Problems.

I am having a reeeeally hard time keeping my motivation right now. Entering the time of year where we have a ton of get togethers and parties. And food. Good food. And lots of it.

I feel deflated.

This time it's so important for me to keep up. Get back on the wagon. NOT get down about my slip ups and quit like I have SO many times in the past. On a somewhat positive note, I have not quit up to this point. I got down to an even 40 lbs lost on August 28th. Since then I have gained and lost and gained and lost.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704657504575411483630498058This week worries me. for the first time since I started again in February, I didn't log my weight on my WI day. I was so discouraged. I KNOW why I'm not doing as well.

I simply haven't been 100% OP.

There has been so much temptation. And between me and this blog (and whoever happens upon it) my husband has not been very supportive lately. He started a new job about a month ago and he's falling into his new schedule. I get it. But he has been acting like a teenage boy ~ leaving dirty clothes and dishes everywhere, playing video games, eating junk food, not weighing and measuring things when he cooks.. UGH!

I know it's just one of the many things married couple go through. And I know I don't NEED anyone but myself to keep me accountable. But it helps when he is behind me.

Anyway, enough whining. I have been more OP the past couple days. We'll see where this Friday's WI leaves me and I'll pick up my pieces and go from there.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment