Monday, October 19, 2015

Caloric Nightmare.

Happy Monday!! 

I really meant to get a post in over the weekend but Mr. Fox and I have been so busy lately!! We were SO excited when we both landed Monday thru Friday, first shift jobs and now our weekends are so jam packed we barely have a minute to breathe. 

We DID do absolutely nothing on Sunday because of this. And it was glorious. 

First off lets get my Friday WI out of the way: 
Down 0.4 lbs from last week, bringing me to 254.6 with a total loss of 35.9 since 02/06/2015. 

A loss is a loss and I'll take it! 

Then again, after this weekend, I don't have the highest hopes for this coming Friday.

Friday I came home to two amazing surprises: 

(1) Roses from my hubby ~ normally I am NOT a rose kind of girl but these were stunning, really. Foxy said his sister approved which is perfect. We have practically identical taste in everything. Except food. She doesn't to seafood. Shame. Oh well, more for me! 

*and*

(2) A *sparkling* CLEAN apartment! I would be OK with never ever getting flowers ever again if I got to come home to cleanliness on a daily basis. 

It was so awesome.

We unfortunately didn't get to bask in it for too long as we had dinner plans with friends. I was all set for a super on track weekend. Sushi takeout is what we all settled on which is ALWAYS fine by me! I even had my drinks accounted for. Then my now arch nemesis amazingly awesome BFF Jen brought out dessert. As if I couldn't love her any more. I had one tiny two regular sized pieces. It was super fun to catch up regardless of calories, and I slept like a baby that night! 

Saturday we had plans with my neighbor/Wifey and her boyfriend who just moved up from SC. We settled on doing something "fall" like and what better than a fair/food truck festival?! OMG WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF. Anyway ~ considering it was a freaking FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL I did pretty darn well. Our plan of attach was to split things so we could have a little bit of everything we wanted.  

The damage: Bacon Cheeseburger Chompers, Giant Fried Potato Ball filled with Bacon and Cheese, Mac Attack (homemade mac and cheese topped with BBQ sauce and brisket), churros with Nutella, Mexican Hot Chocolate, and a mediocre cupcake. 

It FELT like a whole lot more than that. 

Trying to estimate the calories for that was not exactly a fun evening activity hahaha!! 

Sunday we were lazy. I lounged around in my jammies and read and snuggled with the fur babies while Mr. Fox played some classic Mario on the WII. 

I think all the food caught up with me because I slept terribly last night. Lots of strange, vivid dreams, and so very restless! Hubby seemed to as well. It's our own fault. We ate too much. UGH. 

Overall I call it a successful weekend because I logged EVERYTHING. 

This week I'm planning to commit to at least a couple 20 minute sessions on my mini twist stepper to offset some of the caloric nightmare that was my weekend. 

Putting all my good week vibes out into the world!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment