Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday WI and New Favorite Snack!

Friday, October 09, 2015
Good Morning! Happy Friday!!

So my WI this morning went about as expected ~ up 1.5 bringing me to 255. That puts my total loss at 35. I may have had a smaller gain or even maintained if it weren't for my lack of self control and subsequent binge yesterday. Oof!!

But today I pick up the pieces!

The USB with our wedding photos finally came in a few weeks ago and I decided to look through them last night. I had been feeling down about my yo-yo weight for the past 6 weeks or so. I must say I did feel a little better after that.

We got married in January and I was right around my all time heaviest weight. I decided at the time that I was not going to focus so much on being the heaviest I'd ever been, but that I was the *happiest* I'd ever been. The night was incredible! I felt beautiful ~ like a princess!! Everything was so amazing. I knew how big I was but I didn't dwell on it. I enjoyed married life for about a few weeks before I re-joined WW and started this journey. Looking back at those photos I can't believe what a difference there is since then!! It definitely gave me the little push I needed. When I get a good "after" photo I'll post it together with one of the wedding photos.

Anyway ~ that is my driving force. Now on to my new favorite snack!

I had seen these at my local grocery store and been wanting to try them. We live in a pretty small town, the grocery store closest to us is very small and owned by a high school friend of my father's, who is always there. Because of this they carry a ton of great local foods, and quirky things you may not see in a large chain store.

While shopping the other day I was ravenously hungry. In the checkout lane I decided to grab this little treat and *GASP* eat it before tracking OR knowing the PP value!! Needless to say I was nervous, as this generally doesn't work out in my favor. After calculating I was PLEASANTLY surprised to find it was only 2 PP!! What?!

Wilde Maple Bacon Blueberry Turkey Bar. YUM!! It's kind of like a jerky, but not as tough. Great flavor. Fun ingredients like quinoa and chia seeds. Loaded with protein and yummy flavor. All for 2 PP!! Woo hoo!!

If you happen to come across these do yourself a favor and pick one up. They have other flavors that I can't wait to try!

That is all I have for now. Back to work! Enjoy the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment