Saturday, September 19, 2015

This Is My Life Right Now.

Ahhhhhhh.... Saturday Morning.

I spent most of my working life in jobs that required me to work, or at least be on call, on weekends. Since starting a Monday thru Friday work schedule I feel younger me on Saturday mornings ~ wake up late.. lounge around in my PJs with my hair a mess.. soaking in the warm sunshine and morning air pouring through the windows.. savoring a big cup or coffee.. music in the background.. all alone with the furbabies while my husband is out golfing..

Times like this I feel so genuinely happy and thankful for everything I have. I forget about every single stressor or insecurity or negative thing in my life and just drink in the good.

I wish I could bottle this feeling and have it with me all the time.

I got a little carried away there.. aaaanyway.. In the midst of my fairytale morning I found myself snapping back to reality and getting a little hungry. I wanted something light and sweet and delicious. I did the dance between staring into the cabinets and staring into the fridge.. and I threw together the greatest little snack!

I just had to share!

I shall call it.... Fairytale Morning Fluff (ok so the name may need some work)

4 Tb Cool Whip Free
2 Tb PB2
1 Cup grapes, halved

That's it!! A sizeable bowl of guilt free sweetness! The whole recipe is 2PP if you enter the ingredients separately, 4PP, or roughly 240 calories, if you use the recipe builder.

I entered them individually. I'm greedy with my PP.

And now, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my hopefully happy weekend!

Happy Saturday Morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment