Friday, September 18, 2015

It's The Little Things..

Happy Friday!!

I have had a rough couple weeks. This is partially why I decided to start blogging, which is something I have never done before. There is such an amazing community of people here, and I feel like sharing my story a little bit at a time will help keep me accountable, and nurture my success.

About two weeks ago I had a BAD day, and as I always have in the past, I let it get in my head. I let it be an excuse to have a couple more bad days. I told myself "I'll start again tomorrow" (or Monday.. Friday.. or next week.. ) and that was that. After a few days of this I abruptly change my mind. I started to feel awful ~ almost like I had a *food* hangover!

Not only did I stop what I was doing, I went back and tracked EVERYTHING (to the best of my recollection) I ate over those three days. Now this next part is utterly embarrassing: I was NEGATIVE 212 PP, or roughly 13,000 calories, for the week!!!! Ouch.

I took the hit and started fresh the next day. On Friday ~ which is my WI day ~ I showed a 4.6 lb gain. It was SO expected, but still so hard to see.

After all the hard work I had put in. After hitting my 40 lb mark recently. After all the good.

I had nobody to blame but myself.

This week I had a much less bad week. I went to a wine tasting fundraiser with a group of my girl friends ~ which was so much fun. I don't make enough time to spend with them. We tasted all kinds of amazing wines, and a couple liquors. Then a couple of us went out to karaoke since my hubby was the DJ and ended the night with singing and dancing (and maybe some nachos.)

Monday I woke up with a cold, so I have been nursing that all week. I've also been concerned with how many PP my sugar free cough drops and Nyquil have been using!!

This morning I apprehensively stepped on the scale and am happy to report a 0.2 lb loss.

Today I have a new appreciation for tiny losses.

I love my tiny loss.

(((( 0.2 lb loss ))))

No comments:

Post a Comment